Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Journal Entry: How to Ruin your own Birthday.


I don't know what is more pathetic; wishing yourself a happy birthday without even anyone remembering or having everyone remember yet you still chose to not celebrate it no matter how much they'd you want to?

The latter was the case for my birthday today. I totally spaced out on everything. My parents got everything planned out. We were going to eat out at lunch yet I told them that they can go with it but I'd prefer to not eat along with them. My mom's voice trailed away little by little as she tries to persuade me to still come but I still stayed resilient. I cannot celebrate when my entire effort in being able to graduate in a few weeks time is about to be set in jeopardy (with special thanks to myself of course). So my parents resolved to getting us some take outs and told me to just call my friends over so that we can have some cake and ice cream instead. Perhaps tomorrow after I've become normal again.

Anyway, happy birthday to me!

0 comments: