Saturday, July 18, 2009

Goings-On 5: The Sleeper



I had a class regarding "ergonomics" in a very early morning. Our classmates were made to report regarding some kind of technologies in the IT field. They used a projector so it was only natural to dim the lights. Due to the huge resemblance of the atmosphere to Nox, I became drowsy. I tried to hide what I was about to do by bowing down my head and covering my visage by artificially rubbing my temple while leaning on my right arm. I went unnoticed. That was until I also didn't notice that the report was already done. What I also didn't know was that our professor noticed all those who became too comfortable for their own good. She humorously berated those people including me. At the moment she acknowledged my inclusion, I unknowingly struck her with a killer stare. She noticed. After class, she called me up and told me to help her bring some of her stuff. When we were out of earshot, she asked if she did irate me. I lied. She apologized. I felt better.

P.S. She was actually nice to me. I do feel somewhat bad about it.

image source

2 comments:

Kape Kanlaon\ said...

hahaha...at least she apologized..she doesn't have the right to berate you as a student..we can make mistakes, human as we are..

Aneuk Nanggroe said...

Hai Friends?? how are you today??
I am cann't read English very well, so I cann't give any comment