Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Information: Do your own Online Window Shopping at ShopWiki

There are a thousand ways than one to look for stuff you want without any hassles on the net. Somehow most of these ways are no more than just simple search engines that are catered for the benefit of one service provider; not for the advantage of those who are would-be customers. Today I, as a customer, found a very cool site that has given me that certain advantage that I've been looking for. It has provided me endless variants of the things that I want across different online stores. Not only that, it also offered different considerations when it comes to choosing stuff I want and need. Talk about getting more than what you actually asked for. This online multi-store catalogue is none other than ShopWiki.

In ShopWiki, you get to see "every product from every store" and not just products that are available to a certain store. If you come to think of it, ShopWiki works much the same way as any search engine. You can simply type it in, click on search and voila!, options after options of your inquiry is zoomed up on your screen. It's pretty much better than just limiting your options to what a certain online store has to offer. For anyone who might resolve into purchasing online, it means getting everything for sale on the net plus a little bit more. May it be backpacks for camp-outs, outdoor essentials, funky and cool canvas sneakers, bike shoes, hiking boots, shoes in general or simply anything-under-the-sun. Just take your pick! It's that neat!
As for me, I have found a pretty cool pair of running shoes with Nike + iPod features. Now all I have to look up for is how to get my pops into getting me those cool trainers. You wanna see it for yourself? Click here.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shop online and save your money and time too...Its a new trend to Online Gift Accessories and many other things ................
Nice Post.........